There is more to safe, fun, and enriching play than simply putting a number of dogs together into one group. We take our mission of providing a safe, fun, and enriching environment for the dogs in our care very seriously.
• Playgroups are closely monitored by staff members who receive specialized training in managing multiple dog playgroups
• Each dog is thoroughly assessed prior to enrollment, to determine if daycare is an appropriate setting for that dog and what type of group they belong in
• All dogs are screened to ensure that they are friendly and social with other dogs
• Play All Day only accepts dogs that are social and show no toy or bone guarding tendencies
• Wild and crazy play isn’t always in the dogs’ best interest. Our staff understands this and will help the dogs to interact in an appropriate manner
• Nap times are essential to fun and constructive group play. Most dogs will get grumpy after hours of play. A mid-day nap is just the thing to recharge the batteries for an afternoon of fun play
How Often Does My Dog Need Daycare?
Our experience has shown us that dogs need practice to fully enjoy their time in playgroups. For this reason, we do require regular attendance for all of our friends.
• For most dogs, 1 day a week is just right to take the edge off of excess energy and boredom, and provide fun and socialization
• High energy dogs or dogs who have separation anxiety may benefit from more days
Rest assured that we understand dogs at Play All Day, and can help to guide you in this decision
Note: If you do not hear from us within 24 hours after submitting your enrollment forms, please call or email us to verify receipt, just in case your forms got lost along the way
• Must be current on vaccinations (Distemper, Rabies, Bordetella, and Parvo) Titers accepted.
• Must be 16 weeks of age or older
• We do accept intact dogs over the age of 7 months on a case-by-case basis. Please notify us if you do not plan to spay/neuter your dog by 7 months of age
• Completion of all required enrollment forms
• Successful completion of temperament test at Play All Day
First, we need to know about you and your dog, which begins with our enrollment form. Once your paperwork is submitted and received, you should expect to hear from a Play All Day staff member within 24 hours to set up a time for you to come and tour our facility and for us to meet your dog.
While 16 weeks of age is our minimum requirement for puppies to start daycare, it is never too early to submit your enrollment form. We love to get puppies started right at 16 weeks, but the enrollment process takes time and we do have waiting lists at times. So it is better to get your enrollment form in as soon as possible so that we can start your pup right at 16 weeks of age.
Hours of Operations
Monday – Friday 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Drop Off 6:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Pick Up 3:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday/Sunday Daycare: Open for hotel guests only
Watch Our Story
Daily Rate: $34.00
10 Days: $320.00
($32/day) One day a week attendance required
20 Days: $620.00
($31/day) Two days a week (or more) attendance required
30 Days: $870.00
($29/day) Three days a week (or more) attendance required
Note: Daycare packages are purchased for one dog only and may not be used for multiple dogs.
Note: Daycare packages purchased for 2nd, 3rd, or 4th dogs in the same household are eligible for discounts