There is more to safe, fun, and enriching play than simply putting a number of dogs together into one group. We take our mission of providing a safe, fun, and enriching environment for the dogs in our care very seriously.
• Playgroups are closely monitored by staff members who receive specialized training in managing multiple dog playgroups
• Each dog is thoroughly assessed prior to enrollment, to determine if daycare is an appropriate setting for that dog and what type of group they belong in
• Regular attendance (once weekly or more) is required for all dogs to provide consistency and decrease arousal levels
• Play All Day only accepts dogs that are social and show no toy or bone-guarding tendencies
• Training and enrichment is a part of our program for every dog that attends
• Nap times are essential to fun and constructive group play. Most dogs will get grumpy after hours of play. A mid-day nap is just the thing to recharge the batteries for an afternoon of fun play
How Often Does My Dog Need Daycare?
Our experience has shown us that dogs need practice to fully enjoy their time in playgroups. For this reason, we do require regular attendance for all of our friends. Regular attendance and consistency decreases arousal levels and allows us to offer all of the dogs in our care training and enrichment throughout the day.
• For most dogs, 1 day a week is just right to take the edge off of excess energy and boredom, and provide fun and socialization
• High energy dogs or dogs who have separation anxiety may benefit from more days
Rest assured that we understand dogs at Play All Day, and can help to guide you in this decision
Start your enrollment by using the Online Fillable link below
Note: If you do not hear from us within 24 hours after submitting your enrollment forms, please call or email us to verify receipt, just in case your forms got lost along the way
[ Online Fillable Enrollment Form ]
• Must be current on vaccinations (Distemper, Rabies, Bordetella, and Parvo) Titers accepted.
• Must be 16 weeks of age or older
• We do accept intact dogs over the age of 7 months on a case-by-case basis. Please notify us if you do not plan to spay/neuter your dog by 7 months of age
• Completion of all required enrollment forms
• Successful completion of temperament test at Play All Day
First, we need to know about you and your dog, which begins with our enrollment form. Once your paperwork is submitted and received, you should expect to hear from a Play All Day staff member within 24 hours to discuss the next steps in our enrollment process.
While 16 weeks of age is our minimum requirement for puppies to start daycare, it is never too early to submit your enrollment form. We love to get puppies started right at 16 weeks, but the enrollment process takes time and we do have waiting lists at times. So it is better to get your enrollment form in as soon as possible so that we can start your pup right at 16 weeks of age.
Hours of Operations
Monday – Friday 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Drop Off 6:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Pick Up 3:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday/Sunday Daycare: Open for hotel guests only
Watch Our Story
Play All Day operates under a Membership Model that allows for consistent numbers in our playgroups and prevents overbooking.
4-Week Membership Costs:
1 Day/Week: $128 ($32/day)
2 Days/Week: $248 ($31/day)
3 Days/Week: $348 ($29/day)
Note: Memberships are purchased for one dog only and may not be used for multiple dogs.
Note: Memberships purchased for 2nd, 3rd, or 4th dogs in the same household are eligible for discounts