We love to hear from you. This document will give you direction on how best to contact Play All Day.
Email and direct phone calls to the Play All Day phone are the best ways to reach us. We ask that you do not use FB Messenger or texting as means of reaching out to us. They can be unreliable and fall off our radar after initially read.
When you call or email, you can expect follow-up within 24 hours (usually much shorter). If you do not hear from us within that time frame, please do follow up. Note: only urgent communications will be answered over the weekends and holidays. We will reply on the next business day.
Email – Email is the most reliable way of communicating scheduling changes and requests. Please use the following addresses based on the subject of your email.
- Scheduling issues (cancels, changes, additions) – email@example.com
- Vaccination Records – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training Classes – email@example.com
- Birthday Parties – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dog Related Questions – email@example.com
- Diet/Nutrition – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Calls – 309-698-1200. Phone calls are great for short notice requests or schedule changes.
- Please do not use April’s mobile number from this point forward. It is not that she does not want to hear from you, it is that you will get a much quicker and appropriate response related to scheduling, canceling, etc, by calling 698-1200.
- Please note: If you do want to speak with April, she would love to talk with you. Simply send an email to email@example.com with a short note about what you wish to discuss, and we’ll get a call scheduled.
Cancellations – We know “life happens” and there will be times that you need to cancel or reschedule your appointments. Calls or email are the best way to do this. We do ask that you try to let us know at least 24 hours prior. If you are canceling or requesting a schedule change on the day of your appointment, please do call us rather than email.
Thanks for your consideration of these guidelines.