Our experience has shown us that dogs need practice to fully enjoy their time in playgroups. For this reason, we do require regular attendance for all of our friends. Regular attendance and consistency decreases arousal levels and allows us to offer all of the dogs in our care training and enrichment throughout the day.
• For most dogs, 1 day a week is just right to take the edge off of excess energy and boredom, and provide fun and socialization
• High energy dogs or dogs who have separation anxiety may benefit from more days
Rest assured that we understand dogs at Play All Day, and can help to guide you in this decision
Note: If you do not hear from us within 24 hours after submitting your enrollment forms, please call or email us to verify receipt, just in case your forms got lost along the way
• Must be current on vaccinations (Distemper, Rabies, Bordetella, and Parvo) Titers accepted.
• Must be 16 weeks of age or older
• We do accept intact dogs over the age of 7 months on a case-by-case basis. Please notify us if you do not plan to spay/neuter your dog by 7 months of age
• Completion of all required enrollment forms
• Successful completion of temperament test at Play All Day
First, we need to know about you and your dog, which begins with our enrollment form. Once your paperwork is submitted and received, you should expect to hear from a Play All Day staff member within 24 hours to discuss the next steps in our enrollment process.
While 16 weeks of age is our minimum requirement for puppies to start daycare, it is never too early to submit your enrollment form. We love to get puppies started right at 16 weeks, but the enrollment process takes time and we do have waiting lists at times. So it is better to get your enrollment form in as soon as possible so that we can start your pup right at 16 weeks of age.
Monday – Friday 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Drop Off 6:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Pick Up 3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday/Sunday Daycare: Open for hotel guests only