We have finally done it. Play All Day has joined the rest of the world and now has its own App. Our growth this past year has really tested the limits of our lobby square footage. During COVID, we offered Curbside service and it was well received and missed when we stopped offering it. After some brainstorming, we realized that this popular feature would alleviate some of that pressure on the lobby. We also realized that many of our clients want different ways to communicate with us. Email and Facebook don’t reach as many people as they used to. The development of the App was the product of our decision to bring Curbside back and our decision to offer more communication tools. So here you go…
Download the Play All Day App for access to these great features:
- Schedule services
- Change or cancel reservations
- Purchase Daycare, Boarding, Training, & Grooming
- Share vaccination records
- Stay up to date on important announcements
- Curbside Pick-up
- These services will be available beginning Monday, 12/11/22
Download now to your Apple or Android device using this QR code
Be sure to allow Push notifications when you set it up so that you get important announcements regarding our schedule (holiday closings, weather closings, etc)
Get it now so you will be ready to go when our App services begin on Monday, December 11, 2022
A few notes regarding Curbside Service:
- Curbside service is available only for afternoon Daycare Pick-up, Monday – Friday.
- Curbside service is not available for morning Drop-off.
- If payment is due for services, please use the app to pay prior to pick-up or plan to come inside to pay.
- Please use the “On My Way” feature to let us know when you will be arriving. This will lessen your wait time and will decrease congestion in the parking lot.
- When we bring your dog to the car, roll your window down to let us know where to put your dog. We are happy to put a dog in your front or back seat or into a crate. We will ask that you take care of more complicated confinement such as tethered harnesses.
- Please do confirm that we have brought you the correct dog before you leave the parking lot.
- Curbside pick-up is not the time to make scheduling requests or leave messages for desk staff. Please call or use the app for this.
- If the parking spaces are full, please park across the street and put “Overflow” in the text for Parking Spot.